Building Teams for Change and Transition Certification - October 8th & 9th San Francisco Ca
September 25, 2019 9am, September 26, 2019 5pm
This Certification is for Leaders of all levels and will focus on the mechanics of guiding an organization and it's stakeholders through times of uncertainty with high trust, high employee retention and morale and superior dedication to the customer.
This is an opportunity to standardize the language and skills of your change agents to ensure a consistent approach for transitions. If your organization hasn't had an opportunity to step out of working in the business in a while to work on the business, this is your chance for a reflective and team building experience.
What We'll Cover
- Models exploring the stages of Change vs. Transition
- The differing roles of leadership and supervisors in vision, strategy & execution
- The Soft Skills required of leaders to communicate in ways that motivate, foster trust and build the cultures you will need to carry your business into this new era.
- The formula for redirecting change that hasn't gone well (e.g. merger integration, new leadership)
- The practical time to practice with your team's real-life scenarios and come out with action plans, while learning from others in the room.
RSVP or Register HERE
For Profit Organization: $895
Non-Profit Org:$595 *
Collective/Co-op: *Inquire about scholarships